Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Milk stories by Room 15

Room 15 children ( 5 year olds) wrote such fabulous stories about drinking milk so I thought
I would type them out to share with the
 whole wide world!

I like milk . - Jayden

I like drinking milk because it makes your bones strong.
Emma Lee

I like drinking milk. It will make me strong.-Sharelle

I like drinking cold milk because it is yummy.-Kavarn

I like milk. It is yummy . Merearihi

I like milk. I like the taste. It si yummy.-Braedyn

I like milk to grow and to learn. It is yummy.-Isabelle

I like milk. It makes me strong.-Mak

I like milk. It makes me healthy for my bones.-LeRoy

I like drinking milk.It tastes yummy.-Torrin

I like drinking milk . I want milk forever because it has calcium for my bones. It makes me strong.-Oliver

I like drinking milk. It is delicious. -Layla

I love milk because it makes me healthy.-Fraser

I like to drink milk. I drink milk at home for my breakfast. I like milk because it makes my bones grow-Jonah 


What do you like the best about drinking milk?
please leave us a comment .


9 comments:

  1. Milk is deliciously yummy for my tummy, milk is good for torrins little sister in my puku :) from Torrins mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Torrin wrote a great story . We cant wait to see your new baby sister

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. great wriitng Jayden from mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like writing about dinosaurs , said Jayden.

      Delete
  3. I love milk too! I need it to make me healthy. What time do you drink your milk at school? I was in R3 yesterday and we had ours at 9.00am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have our milk just before morning tea. Did you see our video about drinking milk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like drinking Milk also as it is good for my teeth and makes me very healthy. When Kavarn stays at his Nanas, he is allowed a treat, I make him a milk milo :)

    ReplyDelete